Literally on tumblr for two seconds and game of thrones spoilers everywhere. Nope, see ya!
Ladies and Gentlemen,
hobos and tramps.
Cross eyed mosquitoes
and bow-legged ants.
Pull up a chair,
and sit on the floor,
I’ll tell you a story
you’ve heard before
One bright day
in the middle of the night
two dead boys
got into a fight
they stood back to back
and faced each other
pulled out to guns
and stabbed each other
a deaf policeman heard the noise
pulled out a knife
and shot both boys
If you don’t believe me
this lie is true
just ask the blind man -
he saw it too!
- The Joker
- The 1989 Batman Movie
- The Dark Knight
- A hard The Dark Knight Rises iPhone case for 4/4S
- A batman PEZ dispenser
- A Harley Quinn and Joker magnet
- A Batman pen with it’s very own bat signal
- A ‘I’m Batman!’ poster
- Batman Beyond: Industrial Revolution comic book
- A small men’s Batman t shirt (it’s large on me but it fits. Cute with leggings.)
- A follow
- 1 promo whenever you’d like.
- DO NOT have to be following me, but it counts as one extra entry.
- Following her counts as TEN extra entries.
- Must be comfortable with giving me your address.
- No giveaway blogs
- Likes count.
- Reblog as many times as you want.
- Winner will be picked by a random number generator.
- Ends May 31st
Ask me if you have any questions.
It’s interesting how when you cry from laughing so hard, you feel a similar relief to when you cry from sadness.
Realizing how little you mean to others, no worse feeling.
*puts my ipod on shuffle and skips every song until i get one i was hoping for*
Follow me for more vertical nature!
That’s So Raven - My Big Fat Pizza Party
The scene in which Elsa walks out onto the balcony of her newly constructed ice palace is 218 frames long, and includes the film’s longest frame to render. The single frame took more than 132 hours to render (that’s more than five days).
save yourself and dont be in a friend group of three
Poems are never just poems. They’re compensating for something. Here are the words I wish I had written in crescent-moon bite marks down your neck. Here are a hundred words for “stay,” and a hundred more for “please.” Here is how I hold a pen. Here is how the pen holds me. Here are my thoughts, over-steeped in empty fervor. Here is nothing and everything all at the same time.
Fragment 5, Kristina Kutateladze (via coffeeshoppoet)